Erlaubte Schiffe: alle
Typ: Anomalie (Combat)
Deutscher Titel: Verlassener Blood-Raider-Unterschlupf
Popup: The Amarr Empire has had its share of religious cults and fanatics in the past, but few have been as successful, or as highly feared, as the Blood Raiders. The Blood Raiders are a sect of an ancient cult called Sani Sabik, who use blood in their rituals. The Blood Raiders believe that cloned bodies have "purer" blood than other bodies, and this explains while they operate mainly in space, attacking unwary spacefarers and draining their bodies of blood. The Blood Raiders are led by the fearsome Omir Sarikusa, who has remained on top of the DED's most wanted list for many years now. Under Sarikusa's leadership, the Blood Raiders have become more organized, establishing several bases in the Bleak Lands region.
Mittelpunkt der Site ist eine aufgegebene Station und eine erschöpfte Stationsbatterie, dazu eine Menge Trümmer.
- 5 Frigates (Corpii Collector/Seeker)
- 1 Cruiser (Corpum Arch Engraver/Arch Reaver) - Trigger
- 4 Frigates (Corpii Collector/Seeker)
- 3 Cruiser (Corpum Arch Engraver/Arch Reaver) - Trigger
- 2 Destroyer (Corpior Converter/Visionary)
- 5 Cruiser (Corpum Arch Engraver/Arch Reaver)
- 1 Faction Frigate (Dark Blood Upholder) - manchmal